Google
 

Friday, February 16, 2007

Set Dosa and Sagu

Yay!! It’s Friday and it’s weekend. How come all Friday evenings brings a sense of relaxation to everyone, is it an illusion. I usually end up cleaning more and cooking more on the weekends, still I love weekends. But anyhow, I had prepared dosa batter to prepare set dosas today. I got introduced to set dosas while in Bangalore, it’s popular in all restaurants in Bangalore. Set dosa are usually served as a set of 3 (hence the name I guess) along with vegetable kurma. It used to be a fantastic feast either on dinner or breakfast and definitely fills your stomach. I followed the procedure from ruchii, but added a cup of butter milk while grinding the rice, urad dal and poha. The sagu mentioned along with the set dosa also sounds great, but I settled for a coconut chutney. Got to try the sagu posted in ruchii once. Enjoy the set dosa with mixed vegetable kurma and coconut chutney.


Click here for Set Dosa and Sagu recipe

No comments: