Google
 

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Pesara Pappu Charu / Moong Dal Rasam


Today I decided to make spicy potato fry after I stumbled upon sizzlingkitchen blog and got tempted by the photos. I wanted to prepare something mild that goes with the potato fry. Since there were not much of vegetables in the refrigerator I decided to make moong dal rasam or pesara pappu charu. I followed the recipe from mahanandi website and it really turned out good and simple. I have not tried much recipes with moong dal, but today took a serious pledge to try more recipes with pesara pappu or pasipayar or moong dal. After completing even the last bit of rice from the plate,I was still browsing through and found one more fantastic link for the same recipe. Enjoy pesara pappu charu or moong dal rasam with rice and pickle or a spicy curry.


Click here for Pesara Pappu Charu / Moong Dal Rasam from Mahanandi

Click here for Pesara Pappu Charu / Moong Dal Rasam from Veggies Magic

No comments: