Google
 

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Instant Chole Masala


Last week there was a post on an elaborate preparation with dhaba style chole curry. Whenever I need a quick recipe to go with rotis, I usually go with tinned chickpeas and readymade mix(add water and microwave). It never tastes perfect, but it's just an easy fix for a quick meal. Since I do not like readymade mix much, I loved the idea of chole in jiffy by vidya. It was a no hassle recipe and had no chopping and grinding involved but I still could not convince myself completely not to add any of the usual ingredients, so I just added half a sliced onion. The recipe turned out so good, and it sure is true, there is no necessity for onions or tomatoes.



Click here for Instant Chole Masala Recipe

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

I have just given a link to your blog in this post, http://internetbazaar.blogspot.com/2007/02/lad-links-to-other-blogs.html

If possible, plz give me a link to my blog or to one of my post in any of your post. Thats just a request:-)

Thank you in advance,


Make money from your blog