Google
 

Monday, February 19, 2007

Gobi Chole / Curried Cauliflower and Chickpeas

I have never heard of gobi chole until today, when I went through the blog of shaheen. I wanted to try this recipe for several reasons, first I know very less cauliflower dry recipes which are not deep fried. Second the exquisite photo with the book in the background, quite creative and third, it was from the Tyler Florence’s latest cookbook. As mentioned any readymade mix can also be used, so I just made my work easy by adding the Badshaah chole masala. If you are using canned chickpeas make sure you wash them properly, otherwise chickpeas can also be soaked overnight and pressure cooked. The gobi chole masala turned out great. Enjoy gobi chole with chappathi or roti.




Click here for Gobi Chole / Curried Cauliflower and Chickpeas recipe

No comments: