Google
 

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Carrot Capsicum Masala


I had bought two capsicums with the idea I would make some fried rice during the week, but could not make it. Since with capsicum I usually end up with a fried rice or manchurians of some form, I wanted to try something different this time. Carrot capsicum masala was a name catchy enough to get my attention today. This was a quick recipe and the idea of adding a chole masala to a sidedish was a good idea. And the corn starch added thickens the gravy, but make sure to add the corn flour dissolved in water, do not add it directly the curry. If added directly to the curry, there it a definite possibility to form lumps. I added the capsicum a bit late after the carrots were half cooked, since the capsicums cook fast. Prepare the curry and enjoy it with roti, by garnishing with lemon juice and coriander leaves.


Click here for Carrot Capsicum Masala Recipe

No comments: